Friday, May 29, 2009

Satisfying work

Wow, two posts in one day!

Well, I want to be more diligent about posting so that I can look back and see what I did when each year. I'll be glad I did!

So. This evening all those new tomatoes and peppers went into containers. Our back yard is starting to look like a regular tomato farm! I also cleared out more weeds from the beds and have just a few more feet left to clear out. If I don't get that done this weekend (it's supposed to rain tomorrow), then I certainly will when I am on vacation in June.

I also took a gamble and planted two zucchini seeds directly into the ground, we'll see if those do anything.

I have a feeling that within the next few years, the entire back yard will be garden. And that's going to be awesome.

Tomorrow, I'd like to get more astilbes and more garden soil and compost to put in asparagus, but it'll depend on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment